BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

P2's first food

So P2 had her first taste of cereal on Sunday night, 9/27.  She wanted nothing to do with it too!!!  She a few days short of 5mo and I thought for sure she would know what to do and be like her big sister who LOVED her cereal!!  Piper was great and took two bowls of cereal the very first time she tried it!!!

Anyway, so Pen basically just made funny faces and spit out most of it.  We tried it again last night and again she was not interested.  I think we're going to wait a few weeks and try it again.  I do have some fruit/veggies that I bought too, but I don't want her eating sweet stuff first because she will certainly turn up her nose to the veggies if she gets a taste of the good stuff.  I use that term loosely!  We're still talking about baby food.  bleh.


My first bite!


happy girl

0 comments: