BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Birthday Preparations & Cake??

P2's Birthday is on Sunday!  I can't believe my little MonChiChi is going to be 1!!  It seems like I just had her!

I've been getting things ready at home for the little soiree we're having for her.  The "My First Birthday" party supplies have arrived, my friend made her the cutest birthday hat, my other friend made her a special keepsake plate, my other friend is making her birthday cupcakes (the same friend who did P1's Tinkerbell cake!),  I've ordered her a pettiskirt for pictures, her chair has arrived (sans cover, apparently it will take three weeks to get here. WTH?!), we got her the kitty (a formal introduction is coming soon!), and now all I need to do is clean my house!  Now, since my friend is making her cupcakes, I'm having second thoughts about giving her one since the French Toast Incident.  I would hate to have the poor child break out in hives on her birthday!  Party foul numero uno right there!  Anyway, I'll keep you posted!!

0 comments: