BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Krazy Kar= Whiz Wheel= BEST TOY EVER...Yes, I mean EVER!!

I was young, one of my most favorite childhood toys was my Whiz Wheel.  Orange, plastic, and out of this world LOADS of fun!!!!!!!!  Our backyard in Sacramento had two covered concrete areas for me to ride in since our streets didn't have sidewalks.  I would spend HOURS (or what seemed like hours to a kid!) back there riding this thing.

The toy:  As I said, it was orange and had two arm pedals.  Your feet sat in a little cubby staight on in front of you.  You sat low to the ground.  I believe it had three wheels.  Once you started pedaling with your arms, you could REALLY get that thing moving!!  Once you were out of concrete, you could brake hard and spin out!!  It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!  You could also get it spinning in 360^ circles and what kid doesn't like to get dizzy!?!?  I'm telling you, this toy is thee ride-on toy of ALL toys!!  This toy makes Big Wheels, Power Wheels, or any type of other Wheels you can think of CRY!!!!!!  LOVE IT!!!!

Here is a pic of said toy, now called the Krazy Kar (whatev...I like Whiz Wheel better!).  I'm SOOOOO getting one of these for Pen.  It's been my goal for over 20 years to find one of these things and the time has come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Getting ready Penelope (and probably Piper too...I wonder if I should buy two?!?!)


Also, here is another moms blog post of the awesome, incredible toy as she recalls when she was a kid in the late 70s, early 80s!!

0 comments: