BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Annual Christmas Photo

As I mentioned in the posting below this, every year I take a pic of P1 (and now P2) on the couch with their Xmas loot from Santa & Mom & Dad (wink wink).  Sometimes it includes presents from her Nannie and her GG too.  Anyway, here are P1's all together in chronological order with the exception of last year.  I'm praying they are on the laptop because I can't find ANY of my Christmas day photos on the home PC. :(  Anyway so here they are!

**Note** I found the missing 2008 pic!  See below!



2002


2003 (I didn't do so well this year!)


2004


2005


2006


2007



2008



2009 (So few presents!  Sign of the times, Kiddo!)

And Introducing P2's First Annual Christmas Photo.....


Get used to it, P2!!!  Every year Mama is going to plop you down on the couch surrounded by your goodies from us!  Just ask big Sis!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Love it!

Raising Twin Girls said...

Those are great photos. What a way to look back at previous years. I think I will be stealing this idea!!!

Alison said...

I love this idea Trinity!! It's great!! The girls are so cute.