BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009

And I see for one fleeting moment, a paradise over the sun....CD




One the eve of January 1st, 2010 I can't help but look back on 2009 and say good riddance.

With the exception of my friends' babies being born, P2 being born,& all my family and friends still with us, this year pretty much sucked for a lot of people.

Personally, I endured two surgeries and M had one. One surgery yielded me a healthy and beautiful baby girl, the other left me with four horrible scars on my tummy. Damn, there goes my bikini modeling career.

It's been a tough year financially for us, but I can't complain too much. Having another daughter and the expense that comes along with another child was much anticipated (goodbye cable TV) & welcomed. Sure, it's been tight but it was expected. The economy has taken a dump in 2009, but it can only get better, right?!

2009 does end a good note for me though.

We have jobs, we have a home, we have reliable transportation,we are in relatively good health and we have two healthy and beautiful little girls who love us. We couldn't ask for much more.

To those reading this, I hope you find paradise in 2010.

1 comments:

Raising Twin Girls said...

If it wasn't for our babies, this year would have been very depressing. Thank goodness we beat infertility and were able to find joy in the eyes of our baby girls.

Love you,
A