BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Single Mom

 I don't envy them.  It must suck to be a single mom.  Never getting a break from the chores.  Never getting a break from the kids.  Having to do all the laundry, all the cleaning, all the cooking, etc etc.....  Eeek, no thanks.  I knew I loved and appreciated everything that my hubby does for us, but now I'm really thankful for him.  Since he had the back surgery (which was a success!), all of the responsibilities we use to share are now mine and mine alone.  I'm tired.  Very tired.  P2 still doesn't think sleeping through the night is a good thing, so trying to keep the house running smoothly on limited sleep is starting to ware me down.  I could crash right now on my keyboard, but somehow I think my company would frown on that. 

3 comments:

beth said...

Did he get back to work? How is he recovering? It was really hard the first few weeks after Vince's surgery...At least P2 is older...Garrett was 2 months and I was still sore!

Raising Twin Girls said...

I hear you Mamma! I hope M gets better soon and you can get a good long sleep sometime.

SarahRachel said...

Hope he keeps recovering well. My aunt was widowed when her boys were 1 and 4 and I've often thought of her and how hard it would be doing things on my own.