BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day; What a weekend!

I hope everyone had a great day with their Sweethearts.  My day was almost like any other Sunday, but still nice to be with my sweeties.  All three of them! 

On Saturday, P1 made me breakfast in bed.  It was an interesting breakfast, to say the least!  The menu consisted of Gold Fish Crackers, Yogurt, applesauce, blueberries, pepperoni and a Sprite Zero!  All items she could find in the fridge/pantry that she could reach and that she could make.  She even made me a little card. :)  Love that little girl.

While she and I was munching on my breakfast, her sister started crying and she went to go get her for me.  When she brought P2 back, she was a mess.  There was a big dried pile of snot crusted to her nose, her hair looked like she had something in it, and I noticed she smelled really sour. It quickly became apparent to me that she had vomited on herself.  I took her from P1 and walked back to her room to change her and that's when I saw the mess.  All over her bed was semi-dried vomit which looked like Friday's lunch and dinner. :(  A lovely mix of blueberries, apples, broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower.  Yummmm Yum.    I'm SOOO thankful to God that she didn't choke in her sleep from this.  It upset me that she didn't cry enough to wake us up, if at all, and she ended up sleeping in it.  Poor baby.  I felt so bad for her.  She was running a slight fever and after she got a bath, she got some Tylenol and she slept for a good while in the morning.  I kept her meals light to repeat a second episode, but she's been doing fine ever since. 

Back tracking a bit, Thursday and Friday we had a major snow storm.  It broke all kinds of records here since it NEVER snows more than maybe an inch or two a year here.  I think when all was said and done, we got something like 11in. Insane!!  Needless to say, school was closed on Friday so it meant I got a three day weekend with my girls!  SWEET!!! As I type this, we still have snow outside.  On Thursday we all got to play in the snow for a bit.  M and P1 made a HUGE snowman, and P2 got to see & feel the snow falling on her and she just had this look like 'what is THIS?!'  It was fun, but so cold!

So now it's Sunday and most of the day was spent preparing for the week.  My wonderful husband & girls surprised me with two clips and a charm for my Pandora bracelet!  He also made us a scrumptious dinner of snow crab legs, shrimp, red potatoes, corn, and garlic cheese bread!! 

1 comments:

Raising Twin Girls said...

Awww...Poor Penny. I hope she is feeling better now. I love P 1's breakfast idea, what was wrong with that??

Enjoy that snow!!!