BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm Still Here

I've been a busy bee lately.  No excuse, just saying.  In my line of work, Spring is our "Christmas" so it's a happenin' time for us. 

I've also been getting a ton of orders for my Flower Clippies and I couldn't be happier!  I know M is too, because it means my supply of crafty shtuff is gradually leaving the premises!   I've decided I'm going to take my earnings and buy myself a new camera.  Some people spend their money on jewelry, Coach bags, Prada shoes, etc... I spend mine on cameras.  Currently, I have three.  I love taking pictures.  Always have, since I was a kid with my polaroid camera.  I would line up my Cabbage Patch Kids against different backdrops and take their pictures.  So that's what I'm working towards. It's good to have a goal. :)  Meanwhile, please become a fan of The Pampered Pea on Facebook and support my addiction! :) 

1 comments:

SarahRachel said...

YAY!! That's so awesome that your clippies are selling so well! I think they are beautiful! As soon as I have a niece or girl of my own I will DEFINITELY be buying some! =)