BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Melody, my cat

I know I blogged about when my beloved Melody vanished shortly after P2 was born, but I can't remember if I posted pics of her or not.  When I was looking through some photos here on my laptop, I ran across what I'm pretty sure are the last pics I ever took of her.  Keep in mind, she had always been an indoor cat and these photos were obviously taken outside.  The second to last time she ran away from home, I was in the back taking pics of P1 and around the corner came Simmy!  Since I had my camera handy, I couldn't resist.  I'm so thankful now that I have these last few pics of her.  I miss you, Sim Cat.



This is Groban, P1's Brat Cat.  You can tell by this pic that he's just rotten!

1 comments:

Raising Twin Girls said...

Awww....look at sweet Melody.

Groban looks like my siser's cat. What a brat!