BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Just call me Martha

For as long as I can remember, I've always been into crafts and making unique, personalized gifts for people.  When I married and had my first daughter, that crafty gene grew more intense and I found myself living at Michaels and making anything I could get my hands on.

Besides my love of photography & scrapbooking, making custom invitations & holiday/greeting cards, I also make diaper cakes and more!  I have a fan page on FB!  Please become a fan of The Pampered Pea!

I've been asked here recently (shoutout, Kari!) where I get P2's bows/headbands.  Well, I make them.  The bows anyway. I buy the headbands and make the flowers seperately so you can mix & match.  The pics in my previous post show P2 wearing a purple flower and a pink flower.  I made both of them.  I haven't had a chance to get more supplies, but my next collection is going to be something special! Now with Spring approaching, there should be a plethora o' colors at my disposal!

Here are a few of my recent creations (PS, I do take orders!  They are $6 for the flower and the headband together and I ship for FREE!)






1 comments:

Raising Twin Girls said...

I love them!!! I am going to bring my flowers with us so you can fix them for me since I have no time in the world to do it myself. I also plan on putting in a few orders as well!!!