BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

It's getting to be that time of year.  The Holidays.  Thanksgiving is in less than two weeks and Christmas is fast on its heels.  I'm SOO not ready this year.  I think I say that every year, but this year is different, I'm trying to do everything I've always done, but this time I have a 7yo AND a baby!!  I'm grateful, but I see myself busy every weekend from now until 1-2-10.  This weekend was no exception.

It started Friday night with some cleaning I've been putting off all week.  I don't know what it is, but I'm seeing a trend.  I must get my second wind on Friday night even though I've had a serious case of dragonass by the time Wednesday rolls around at work!  Yet, on Friday nights I get this burst of energy and want to get a lot of chores done before the weekend.  So that's what we did.  We cleaned.

Then on Saturday, P1 had a birthday party to attend and we were also invited to a picnic with M's family.  Since they both overlapped, M took P2 to the picnic while I took P1 to the bday party.  After the party was over, P1 and I met them all over there.  It was fun, the cousins had a blast as usual, and the food was pretty yummy!  It was another gorgeous Saturday so we were all thankful for that! 







Then later that day we cleaned some more.  I had a ton of laundry to be folded and put away.  By the time that was all done, both kiddos were ready to go down for the night and M and I decided to watch Iron Man.  It was a pretty good movie!  While we were doing that, I made a tutu for P1 with some leftover tulle I had.  I also decided to make some clippies for the girls.  (Yes, A, I finally did it!)  I do have to go back and fix a few things because they didn't lay right when I put them on the headbands, but other than that here are a few of my examples with a gorgeous model! 






Ya, the cream one is bigger than her head, but I love it!!!

Today, P1 and I played with a nail salon toy she got for her bday.  While we were doing that, I was also making P2's homemade baby food.  Not sure if I mentioned it, but I decided a little bit ago (wild hair is more like it!) that I was going to attempt to make her baby food.  So to add to the butternut squash I made a few weeks ago, we now have on the menu: Green Beans, Spinach, Broccoli, and Carrots!   Now if I could just get her to like it!!  This little girl is anti-baby food.  She gags.  She spits it out.  She closes her mouth tight, turns her head and whacks it with her hand if you aren't fast enough to get some in her mouth!  Little stinker. 
 







0 comments: