BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Letter to Wells Fargo


If swearing offends you, move on

Dear Wells Fargo,

You would think after 16 faithful years of my business you would cut me some slack when I overdraft my account three times, for a total of $4.  YES, FOUR FUCKING DOLLARS!!!!  WHY do you insist on charging me THREE seperate $35 FEES on the SAME FUCKING DAY?!?!?   If you do the math, that is $105 dollar fee for spending $4 dollars.  THANK GOD you are not my primary account/bank and I don't have 100% of my funds going to your institution, but as of today, I will not contribute a penny more into your deep pockets.  If an account has ZERO in it, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU ALLOW TRANSACTIONS TO KEEP POSTING AGAINST IT ?  Oh wait, I know.  It's to BEND ME  the FUCK OVER & charge me $35 EACH time for the priviledge.  Well FUCK YOU, Wells Fargo. You can take your $-109 AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS.

0 comments: