BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

November 24th, already?

Where has the year gone??  I can't believe this is the week of Thanksgiving.  Normally I feel like I'm ahead of the holidays, but this year I'm WAY behind.  I will say that I've started some of my Christmas shopping, but I'm nowhere near ready to decorate the house, have the girls Christmas pics taken, started my Christmas cards (OMG, I totally forgot that I'm making them by hand again this year!!), or have any idea what 'Santa' is bringing the girls this year.  I think Santa is going to be VERY selective this year.  P2 doesn't know the difference and somehow P1 has it in her head that Santa only brings 8 presents. Period.   I think she reached that conclusion last year because on her note to Santa, on special paper that I found, there are only 8 blank spaces to write in her wishes.  So 8 she will get.  Works for me!   P2 will probably get a ton of stuff from the relatives, but I think Santa is bringing her a FP Jumperoo.  New or Used?  I can't decide.  I think since it's her very first Christmas, I will buy it new....although since she's so little, would she really know the difference?  I would know, and for some reason buying my child a second-hand toy on her first Christmas just seems wrong.  Am I crazy?  Probably.  Oh well, it's not about the gifts we receive or give.  It's about our family being together, being safe, and being healthy.  I'd say we have it pretty good right now....things could change in an instant.    

0 comments: