BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

UnThankful, is that a word?

Just got done reading (and writing) my last (few) posts and WOW, I must be in some kind of mood!!  PMS maybe?!  Skipped a dose of my happy pills?  Maybe!!  Holiday stress, perhaps??  IDK.  Maybe a combination of all of the above.  Well, since this is my blog, I'm allowed to whine and complain all I want.  It's my blog and I will cry, bitch, and moan if I want to!  So there!!  :p  Some things just continue to piss me off. Instead of continuing to dwell on them, it's nice to have an outlet for my gripes.  I mean really, if your blog is all sunshines and roses, you're lying to yourself and everyone else.  I have a good life, I have a great family, but sometimes things happen that you just need to bitch about and I think more people can relate to you when you do get your feelings out via the written (errrr typed) word. 

So, in honor of Thanksgiving Eve, I'm going to start a new trend.  Things I'm NOT thankful for this year!!!  I urge you to make your own list!  We can be nice and thankful tomorrow. Tonight I feel like being UnThankful.

1. My deadbeat father.  Another holiday you've chosen to ignore your kids.  Pathetic.  When you divorce your wife, it doesn't mean you're supposed to divorce your kids as well.  Man up and be a father.

2. Dumbass Drivers. (see blog post below)

3. Wells Fargo Bank (see blog post below below!).

4. Damn Flu, Swine and Ear infections.  Leave my family alone.

5. Religious freaks who use books and movies as a platform to promote their religious agendas instead of enjoying them for the entertainment that they are.  Especially when said freaks base their opinions on heresy.

6. To all the people who don't 'get' Twilight.  Try reading it and forming your own opinion. 

7. To the abusers (aka, her parents) who killed 5mo Briana.  I hope you burn in hell and get exactly what you deserve when it's your time to answer for what you did.  In fact, that goes out to all of the abusers of kids and women in the world. 

8. To Twitter, ya, I'm on it, but I don't like it.  It's a place for celebs to talk about how great they are and how they do nothing ALL day. 

9. I'm totally unthankful that Alison's baby died and yet LQ's unwed daughter is knocked up for the second time by God only knows who.  Makes me sick. 

10. I'm also unthankful to all my friends who so desperately want children and can not have them for whatever reasons.  It's sickening to see teenagers popping out kids like they were a Pez dispenser and yet good people, stable people who can provide a loving home can't even have one.  That totally sucks.

11. I'm unthankful to the SAHMs who get foodstamps, CHIP, WIC or Medicaid or whatever form of public assistance.  If there is nothing wrong with your ass, you should be working and supporting your children just as much as your husband OR baby-daddy.  Why do I have to bust my ass at work and pay taxes so you can stay home and continue to have more kids you can't afford.  Uuuggghhhhhhhhhhhhh. 

0 comments: