BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Close Encounter of the Santa-Kind

So the company that I work for hired a ton of Santa's to take free holiday pics with the kids in the stores.  So not wanting to pass up a great deal when I see it, I dragged the kiddos out there, not once, but twice.  The first time I got my wires crossed and I thought the man in the big red suit was going to be there on Friday.  Nope.  My bad, it was Saturday.  It was still nice because while everyone was out shopping at the malls, we were able to frolick in the tree forest and pretend we were in the Oregon Christmas Tree farms as the first snowfall was accumulating around us.  Cue the falling snow and holiday music!  The second day we got to hang out with Santa and mom got to take as many pics as I wanted!!  It was greatness!  Multiple pictures and FREE.  Who could ask for anything more?!  P2 wasn't scared, in fact she was onto him....she kept tugging at his beard; his fake beard!!  haha  That's my girl!!


3 comments:

Tanya said...

so cute Trinity!!

Raising Twin Girls said...

Oh I love that one!!! Where did you go? The Mall?

Kari said...

So cute! They are getting so big!