BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween Continued

Before we get to Thanksgiving, I better finish posting about Halloween!  Since we're just NOW starting to get over the crud we all have had, I've had no energy to spend anytime on the PC when I get home!!  Now it's Sun night and M is giving me a break by giving P2 a bottle, I figure I better hurry & post about Halloween.

I don't know if I mentioned it, but M and P1 decided they did want to carve pumpkins, so I found the last remaining decent ones and we carved them! 

Here is P1 scoping out the pumpkins!




Here is mine!


This one is daddy's pumpkin.


Mommy's...need I say more?!


TADA!!!!


My girls!


P1 posing with our little scene out front!


The Loot


My favorite part of carving pumpkins, the yummy seeds!  Here they are right after I dried them in the oven.


After they were made happy, recipe ala Martha Stewart (Sweet & Spicy). YUM-O!  I've been making them every year for the last 4 or 5 and they taste better every year!


1 comments:

Raising Twin Girls said...

What a fun Halloween. Penny looks so cute in all her orange!!! I love the head band!!! Great job with the pumpkins, I suck at that big time. LOL