BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

November 2, 2009

My beautiful P2 is 6 months old.  Where does the time go????  It seems like only yesterday we were trying so hard to conceive another child and here I am blogging about said child.  She has been a great blessing to our entire family.  P1 just loves her baby sister, I get to enjoy watching M around his baby girl & his big girl, and I get to snuggle and huggle another sweet P.  God is good and we're so grateful for this child.




Those two photos above were taken on 11-2.  She weighs a little over 14lbs now and I'm not sure of her length.  She's got her two bottom teeth coming up at the same time (poor baby).  They are about half way up!  She's also trying to get up on those knees to get to where she wants to go!  I just bought some baby gates for the house and I think the timing is perfect!  Once she figures it out I know there will be no stopping her! We go to the Pedi on 11-20 for her 6mo check up.  I know, late.  Here are some other pics that I've taken recently of my growing Sweet P!








1 comments:

Raising Twin Girls said...

Cute baby girl!!! Did you end up buying those gates off craigslist???