BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I heart Stephenie Meyer

If you don't know who Stephenie Meyer (SM) is, I ask if you've been living in a cave for the last couple of years?! Probably the same place I was a little over a year ago.  SM is only the author of 4 amazing books.  See that beautiful little poster over there with the girl and the two HOT guys?!  SM wrote The Twilight Saga books.  Two of them are now made into movies and the other two should be out next year and maybe 2011 if we're lucky!  (if you really have never heard of them, go out and buy the books and get back to me in a week and let me know how obsessed you are!!)

Anyway, so why do I love SM?  Well, last week http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/ was inviting all Twilight fans to ask SM some questions regarding New Moon.  I think the window for emailing the questions was 12 hours and I squeaked mine in at the very last hour.  Yesterday, the site was going to post those questions that SM so graciously answered!  Much to my surprise one of the questions she answered was MINE!!!!!!  WHOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!  Not only did she answer my question, but it's also currently posted on the front page of her website!!!!!  http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/  Besides the birth of my second daughter, that has totally made my year!!!!  THANK YOU STEPHENIE!!!!

0 comments: