BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Finished Product!

I finished P1's Tink invitations....well, the cover of them anyway.  I just need to print up the info and get them in the mail.  Lets just say the hard part is over!  YIPPY!  I made 31 of these in  5 days!  Everything was cut from cardstock and glued together.  P1 is quick to point out that she did help, A LOT!!  Now that she's getting older, it's great to have a little helper and I'm fortunate that she loves doing crafts!   Glad I was able to pass the creative gene down to her! 

TADA!!!!!!!!!!! 


3 comments:

Donna and Thorne said...

they look great! you did a wonderful job on them.

Raising Twin Girls said...

I love them...I can't wait for you to make the girls ones for their first b-day.

Tanya said...

Looks good Trinity!