BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Too many bdays in Oct

OK, once again life around these parts has to get interesting for me! Drama always seems to find me, even though I hide from it like the plague. (please don't mention this on FB- THEY are on there!)




So here's the latest....



My SIL has three kids: J1, J2, & J3.

P1's actual bday is this Sunday (18th).

P1's party is next Saturday (24th).

J1 is 8 and is invited to a fancy party this Sat (17th).

J3's First Bday is today (13th).

MIL mentioned having his bday for family at a Build a Bear, but never said when.

We moved P1's party (at my MIL's request) from the 17th to the 24th so J1 wouldn't miss her 'fancy party'.

We've scheduled family pics on the 17th since we moved P1's party to the 24th.

Now, my SIL is wanting to celebrate J3's bday on P1's actual Bday (Sun) and I'm not very happy about it.


We haven't made any definite plans for Sunday with P1, but we talked about either going to see a musical OR going to see Where the Wild Things Are. Ya know, just spending time alone as a family with her. Am I wrong to not want to go to my nephews party on MY daughter's bday? Especially when I've already changed my plans to accomodate their activities. I just think that since my SIL dragged her feet about J1's party, we shouldn't have to drop everything either.



Either way, I know I'm going to end up looking like the bad guy in this mess. Any suggestions. Right now I'm avoiding any texts/calls until I can talk to M and work this out.

0 comments: