BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

P1's Birthday Party

It was a success, but I'm so glad it's over.  P2 has been sick for almost a week and I've been fighting something as well for a few days.  Thank goodness P1 is well (knock on wood).  We rented out a party gazebo in a private park and it was a blast.  We had a huge playground, enclosed for the kids to go crazy in.  Crazy they went too!!  I think we had about 40 people there!  P1 made out like a bandit!  We had hotdogs, chips, juice, water, pickles, strawberries, candy, and the beautiful Tinkerbell cake!  No, I didn't make it, but I wish I was this talented!  Here are a few pics!  :)































This was the coveted gift!  She loves info-mercials and has wanted a Snuggie forever!  Here she is snuggling with her sister!  :)

0 comments: